The Heads & Tales of Clinical Hypnosis:
Candid Conversations with the Experts
A New Webinar Series Hosted by Dr. Michael Yapko
CLICK HERE to watch a video description of this webinar series
Plan now to participate in a new webinar series, "The Heads and Tales of Clinical Hypnosis: Candid Conversations with the Experts." The purpose of this new series is to introduce, illuminate and educate health care professionals about the field of hypnosis through brief (60 minute) conversations between Dr. Michael Yapko and well-known experts in clinical applications, research findings, and theoretical issues regarding hypnosis.
There is a great deal of valuable information and perspective to be gained from studying hypnosis, but there are too few contexts in which people can learn about the merits of hypnosis that are credible, convenient and affordable. This webinar series will provide an inexpensive and convenient format for people to get a high quality exposure to the richness of the field by hearing from the many expert contributors who have so much to offer.
I, Dr. Michael Yapko, will personally conduct live interviews /conversations with leading hypnosis experts at the rate of one a month on Thursday afternoons at 2:00p.m. (Pacific Time). We will have 60 minutes to discuss a topic allowing for Q & A from participants during the last 15 minutes. This is a webinar and so my guest and I will be on our computers with webcams and all participants will watch/listen to this webinar on their computers.
Check out the amazing guests joining me in this webinar series:
|January 12||Dr. Michael Yapko||A FREE Overview of the Series - Why Focus on Hypnosis?|
|February 23||Dr. Jeffrey Zeig||Ericksonian Hypnosis|
|March 29||Dr. Mark Jensen||Hypnosis for Chronic Pain Management|
|April 26|| Dr. David Spiegel
||Hypnosis in Brain and Body|
|May 17||Dr. Julie Linden||Sounding the alarm, or setting the tone? How Hypnosis facilitates the treatment of trauma.|
|June 21||Dr. Carolyn Daitch||Hypnosis: A Healing Opportunity in the Treatment of Anxiety Disorders|
|July 26||Dr. Dan Kohen||Kids and Hypnosis: When and Why|
|August 30||Dr. Ernest Rossi||
The New Neuroscience of Therapeutic Hypnosis:
Can We Really Talk to Our Genes to Grow Our Brain and Facilitate Our Health?
|September 20||Dr. Carol Ginandes||
When Words Can Heal: Using Hypnosis to Speak to the Body as Well as to the Mind
|October 25||Dr. Steven Jay Lynn||Hypnosis: Science and Nonsense|
|November 29||The magic of metaphor in hypnotically enhanced|
|December 13||Dr. Maggie Phillips||
Using Hypnosis to Treat Trauma and Pain
How it works
"Take a deep breath…and relax… we'll walk you through it."
A webinar is a presentation that is transmitted over the web (the internet). You register online and you attend the presentation in the comfort of your home or office (or anywhere you happen to be with a computer and internet connection).
The interactive quality is one of the facinating things about a live webinar. Participants can ask questions and engage with the presenter(s) during the question and answer period just as if you were with the presentors live. Of course, you don't have to participate, you can just watch and listen. But if you want, you can type a question, or 'virtually raise your hand' to be called upon and your audio will be unmuted in order to ask a question.
You'll need a computer (PC or MAC) and Internet connection to access this webinar.
You'll receive e-mail instructions on exactly what to do once you register. We'll send you reminder e-mails to get online so you won't miss the live event. If your schedule changes, or if you're in an incompatible time zone elsewhere in the world, and can't attend the live event, there will be instructions for how you can access the recording so you don't miss a thing.
Cost and Registration Instructions
- $35.00 for any signle webinar ( Click on guest expert name above to read more or register)
- REGISTER FOR ANY SINGLE WEBINAR IN THE SERIES -By Clicking on the Name Above
- $275.00 for the whole webinar series. That's only $25 each. A savings of $110 for all 12 webinars including the FREE webinar with Michael Yapko on January 12th.
- REGISTER FOR THE WHOLE SERIES - CLICK HERE ALL 12 WEBINARS AT A SAVINGS OF $110! -
1. Are there CEs for the webinars? No.
2. What if I can't attend the live webinar? No problem. It is recorded and archived on the Go-To-Webinar site so that you can watch it anytime that is convenient for you.
3. How do I access the recording of the webinar if I can't attend the live event? After the live event, you will receive a link for the recorded session. This session is stored on the WebEx site and can be accessed up to 12 months after the live event. You do not download anything to your computer. You simply click on the link to watch the webinar.
4. Can I download only the audio portion of the webinar on my portable mp3 device to listen to while I'm driving, walking, at the gym or standing in line at the bank? No.
5. Can I view the webinar on an ipad or phone? NO. You must have a computer to access this webinar or the recording.
6. How do I know if my computer will work for the webinar? Go to: www.webex.com/lp/jointest and put in your name and e-mail and then click "JOIN" to see if you get connected. If you do, great. You're all set.
If you're unable to connect then you can check your System Requirements or contact WebEx Support at 866.229.3239 Option 1 (in the United States). If you are not in the United States, then CLICK HERE FOR INTERNATIONAL SUPPORT FROM WEBEX
7. What time zone will the webinar be in where I live? There is a link on the e-mail you received for the webinar at the bottom to click on and check times in your local area. Another link I often use to convert times is http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/converter.html.
We hope you will plan to join us and tell your colleagues about what's coming in 2012.
Michael and Diane Yapko
For questions, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org